Monday, April 21, 2008

Menu Monday and more

Here's my attempt at getting better at organizing my week- a weekly menu! I usually have an idea in my head of what we're going to have for dinner- but I thought things would go better if I actually wrote it down. I tend to plan based on what I have on hand- I rarely go out and shop just for dinner. Also we tend to eat out or on-the-run on weekends.

Sun: order carry-out
Mon: crockpot beef roast with potatoes & veggies
Tue: Johnny Marzetti casserole (make ahead Monday night)
Wed: frozen Boston Market meals (got on sale)
Thu: beef vegetable soup (use leftover beef)
Fri: turkey hotdogs, buns, baked beans
Sat: leftover buffet

For carry-out meals I try to use the Entertainment Book.

Tonight I also cleaned out the laundry room/utility closet and wiped down the washer and dryer. That was quick!

No comments: