Friday, April 18, 2008

Giant Eagle deals 4/17-4/23

Friday night is grocery shopping night. I find the store is much less crowded than Saturday. I go after DD is in bed for the night. DH gets a chance to watch a little TV.
Here's what I am buying at Giant Eagle:

$4 off instantly wyb 4 General Mills Cereals @ 4/$10
Golden Grahams, Cookie Crisp, Kix, Wheaties, Cheerios
there are several coupons for General Mills cereals from the paper

$4 off instantly wyb 4 Chex cereals listed below @ 4/$10
Chocolate, Strawberry, Corn, Rice, Multi, Wheat, Honey Nut Chex
there are several coupons for Chex cereals from the paper

$2 off instantly wyb 2 Huggies diapers or Pull-Ups @ $9.99
I have several $2 off Pull-Ups online coupons

Gatorade 10/$10
Lipton Side dishes 10/$10
Breyers Yogurt 10/$5
there are several coupons from the paper
Farmers Market Fresh Express Salads BOGO
Strawberries 1 lb BOGO
Campbell's Kids Soups 10/$10
DEl Fratelli Canned Tomatoes 28 oz 10/$10
GE brand pasta or noodles 10/$10
Kraft BBQ sauce 10/$10
Boneless Angus Bottom Round Roast BOGO

The nice thing about Giant Eagle is they offer double coupons up to 99 cents and you get 10 cents off gas fuel perks with every $50 you spend.

1 comment:

Marcy said...

Yay! I'm happy to find another Giant Eagle shopper! I have been sporadically posting GE deals on my blog as well, but I know that I don't catch everything. I'm excited to find you (through money saving mom) and am looking forward to reading about your deals! :-)