Sunday, May 25, 2008

Happy Memorial Day

Hope everyone is having a relaxing weekend. We just got back from a trip to the Zoo. I did a little grocery shopping on Friday night at Giant Eagle and some how managed to get two catalina's for $3 and $5 and I'm not sure how since I did not research the deals this week! I was out of town for two days and just didn't have time. I did not do any CVS shopping this weekend either as I did not see anything I needed in the ad. I made a visit to a Super Wal-Mart for the first time yesterday. I think I might give up my Sam's club membership after seeing the store. Some of the prices are very good without having to buy in bulk. Lastly, we made a trip to the Step 2 factory store in order to get my daughter a Step 2 "playhouse" actually it is a gazebo and it was marked $100 off this weekend. So that will be her birthday present from us.

P.S. I also hit my first garage sale of the season yesterday and scored a Step 2 toy box in great shape for $8.

No comments: